QWhat is PSA – Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
·PSA has no activator which forms bond when pressure is applied, the degree of bond is directly influenced by amount of pressure applied. Some degree of heat can promote higher bonding forace.
·‘Shear holding’ and ‘tack’ are temperature dependent, PSAs typically reduce or lose their tack at colder temperature and reduce their shear holding ability at higher temperature
·PSA requires a minimum application surface temperature of 5°C and a service temperature in between 15°C~35°C, a working temperature range after application can be between -40°C~80°C
QWhat types of adhesive systems can be offered?
· Solvent acrylic PSA – permanent (clear & gray block-out)
· Solvent acrylic PSA – permanent (white block-out)
· Solvent acrylic PSA – removable (clear & gray block-out)
· Solvent acrylic PSA – ultra removable (clear only)
· Solvent acrylic PSA – super tack general purpose
· Solvent acrylic PSA for specific bonding surface – painted wall / low energy surface (LSE) PP & PE / concrete and brick walls
· Silicon adhesive
QWhat types of release liners can be offered?
· 130gsm Oji white kraft single PE (1PE) paper liner for general purpose cut graphics, lamination and digital printing
· 130gsm Oji white kraft double PE (2PE) paper liner for general lay-flat property cut graphics, lamination and digital printing
· 170gsm Oji white kraft double PE (2WPE) paper liner for premium lay-flat property digital and screen printing
· 130gsm / 170gsm PE (2EB/2WEB) kraft air-release / bubble free liner for cut graphics and digital printing
· 140gsm white clay coated kraft (CCK) paper liner for premium lay-flat property cut graphics and digital printing
· 36u polyester (PET) clear filmic liner
· 50u polyester (PET) clear filmic liner
· 100u polyester (PET) clear filmic liner
QWhat are the advantages of using different release liners?
· Cost effectiveness and print heating consistency – 1PE kraft
· Lay-flat property and print heating consistency – 2PE kraft
· Superior lay-flat property, heat resistance and cut sheet consistency – 2WPE kraft
· Smooth and clear adhesive finish – PET liner at different thickness
QHow should I chose to use different release liners?
· Cut graphics: standard 1PE or 2PE liners is enough for the job, chose 2PE for better stability
· Digital printing: take standard 1PE for cost effectiveness, 2PE for lay-flat property, 2WPE for screen, UV and Latex, 2EB/2WEB for larger area when dry application is required
· Window decoration, transparent displays: PET filmic liner is always the best choice giving best clarity
QWhat types of face material can be offered and its purpose?
· PVC – digital and screen printing, lamination, cut graphics, window deco, vehicle wrap, wall mural, masking, sandblasting etc.
· PP – digital and screen printing
· PET – digital, screen and UV printing, anti-graffiti, window deco
· Photo paper – digital printing
· Fabric – wall mural
QWhat is the production lead time?
· Normally 3 weeks after order confirmation when raw materials are in stock or at standard supply
· An addition of 1 week on the standard lead time if customized logo requirement is needed for the first time
· Additional time to be advised on special items and or at customer specification
QWhat are the minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
· For color vinyl, window film, and car wrap: 10 rolls of 50M (500M) per color or multiple of 10 rolls, minimum 2 pallets / 100 rolls
· For digital print materials and lamination: 20 rolls of 50M (1,000M) per width and minimum of 2 pallets / 100 rolls
· For textured digital wall covering: 10 rolls of 50M (500M) per texture or multiple of 10 rolls, minimum 1 pallets / 40 rolls
· For specialty products: to be discussed
QWhat are the pallet sizes available?
· 1620mm x 1100mm for 1520/1540mm rolls
· 1450mm x 1100mm for 1370/1400mm rolls
· 1380mm x 1100mm for 1270/1370mm rolls
· 1250mm x 1100mm for 1220/1065/1100mm rolls
· 1100mm x 1100mm for 914/940mm rolls
QHow many rolls can be loaded in a container?
· Loads to be best calculated using its measurement and weight:
§ Measurement: L: 5900mm; W: 2350mm; H: 2390mm
§ Max load capacity: 30CBM or 1100cuft
§ Max load weight: 17,500 kgs (38,500 lbs)
§ Measurement: L: 12030mm; W: 2340mm; H: 2380mm
§ Max load capacity: legal weight limit comes before max load space reached
§ Max load weight: 25,000 kgs (55,000 lbs)